Basement Flooring : 2nd Floor Lounge : Daycare Floor Mats
- The oldest formation of rocks underlying a particular area
- the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- (based) having a base; "firmly based ice"
- The floor of a building partly or entirely below ground level
- (floored) provided with a floor
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- building material used in laying floors
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
Rubber-Cal Elephant Bark Rubber Flooring - 1/4 inch x 4ft. x 6.5ft. Wide Floor Mat - Black
Rubber-Cal's Elephant Bark is a recycled rolled rubber mat and flooring option that is available in 2 gauges: a 1/4 inch thick and a 3/8 inch thick and is perfect for a variety of applications. Being that this material is made domestically, and of 100% recycled rubber, this mat is both a socially and ecologically responsible product. This product is excellent for either indoor or outdoor applications due the high contents of EPDM (i.e. a UV/Ozone resistant elastomer) found in the recycled tire rubber. Recycled rubber is a superior material when trying to reduce noise, contain vibration, and absorb shock from workout equipment, and Elephant Bark does just that. This product is specifically manufactured for durability and is designed for either residential or commercial applications that are exposed to heavy foot traffic. Moreover, the space age polyurethane based binder used during manufacturing process enhances the anti-fatigue qualities found naturally in rubber. Each mat is fabricated from thousands of rubber granules and offers superior underfoot comfort and support along with the resilience to cushion the shock of running, exercising, walking and standing. One of the biggest concerns commonly associated with rubber matting is the installation. This mat weighs roughly 50lbs in a 4ft x 10ft roll and generally stays down under its own weight; therefore there is no for permanent adhesives. In order to keep the edges and entry points from being a trip hazard, Orcon's DS-PS double-sided tape can be used for a uniform and level installation. Elephant Bark recycled rubber matting is available in 7 unique colors: All Black, White Dot, Red Dot, Green Dot, Blue Dot, Candy Corn, and Blue Steel, allowing you to aesthetically match any room to help create a safe and warm environment to inhabit.
20081220 - North bedroom floor
This is the smallest room in the basement and it seamed like it took us the longest time to lay this floor. Still not comfortable with this color.
basement floor 001
Bill re-did the basement floor...it's so much nicer than drabby concrete. =}
parking garage floor plan
lake house floor plans
gallery floor plans
heavy duty floor mats for trucks
garage floors coverings
waterford floor lamp
wooden floor laying