Kaskade evacuate the dance floor : Floor suppliers.
Kaskade Evacuate The Dance Floor
- An area of uncarpeted floor, typically in a nightclub or restaurant, reserved for dancing
- a bare floor polished for dancing
- Dance Floor (foaled 1989 in New Jersey) is a retired American Thoroughbred racehorse. He was bred by William Purdey at his Greenfields Farm in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Out of the mare, Dance Troupe, a granddaughter of U.S.
- Denoting a recording or type of music particularly popular as an accompaniment to dancing
- "Dance Floor, Part 1" is a 1982 single by the Dayton, Ohio-based, funk group, Zapp. The song spent two weeks at number one on the R&B in mid-1982, but failed to make the Hot 100. . The single was known for the use of a talk box, which became popular in the 1980s.
- (of troops) Withdraw from (a place)
- move out of an unsafe location into safety; "After the earthquake, residents were evacuated"
- Remove (someone) from a place of danger to a safe place
- empty completely; "evacuate the bottle"
- Leave or cause the occupants to leave (a place of danger)
- move people from their homes or country
- Kaskade (born Ryan Raddon in 1972), is an American DJ and record producer. On October 28, 2009, DJ Magazine announced the results of their annual Top 100 DJ Poll, with Ultra Records Kaskade placed at #51.
Kaskade is the country's top ground breaking house music DJ. Ultra Records is proud to release his newest artist album "Dynasty"! Considered one of the hottest breakthrough artists in this genre, Kaskade's sixth album offering follows his stellar previous releases "Bring The Night", and "Strobelite Seduction". "Dynasty" is a shimmering collection of lush house tracks infused with vocal-laden melodies and addictive interludes. "Dynasty" delves into a new direction with acoustic elements, while still incorporating his trademark sultry sounds.
200 elderly residents were evacuated
About 200 senior citizens were evacuated from the Hechtman Jewish Apartments on Maple & Drake Roads due to a major fire that broke out this morning. I was on the scene as fire fighters from seven departments battled the flames. Fire broke out at 10am and quickly spread across three buildings. It took more than nine hours to contain the blaze. No serious injuries are reported but it will be months before any residents can move back into the buildings.
© 2008 radiospike photography, all rights reserved
Do not use without prior written permission.
Residents are evacuated as floods ravage through Pakistan in August 2010
An army personnel evacuating residents, carries a flood victim to a helicopter in Sanawa, a town located in the Muzaffar Ghar district of Pakistan's Punjab province August 5, 2010. After wrecking Pakistan's northwest, the worst floods in 80 years swept through the economically vital Punjab in a catastrophe that has raised doubts about President Asif Ali Zardari's fragile leadership. REUTERS/Stringer
laminate flooring manufacturer
house flooring options
floor scrubbers used
square floor pillows
natural floor covering
making of blood on the dance floor
oak flooring bristol
lake house floor plans
lyrics cascada evacuate the dancefloor
Post a comment
| HOME |