Flooring birmingham : Floating kitchen floors : Farmhouse floor.
- An industrial city in west central England; pop. 934,900
- a city in central England; 2nd largest English city and an important industrial and transportation center
- the largest city in Alabama; located in northeastern Alabama
- An industrial city in north central Alabama; pop. 242,820
- A city in southeastern Michigan, north of Detroit; pop. 19,997
- Birmingham (, ) is the largest city in Alabama. The city is the county seat of Jefferson County. According to an estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2007, Birmingham had a population of about 229,800. The Birmingham Metropolitan Area, in estimate by the U.S.
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
Mosaic Floor 1922, Birmingham Museum Collections Centre
Mosaic Floor 1922 by Boris Anrep (1883-1969).
This section is from a floor for the entrance of a London home showing the lady of the house, in 16 views, at her daily life. Here she is putting on make-up.
The entire floor was moved to Birmingham in the 1940's and installed at the art gallery in the vestibule until 1995.
Boris Anrep was born in Russia and settled here in 1917. He was most noted for his mosaic floors, the most famous of which were installed in The National Gallery and The Tate Gallery.
The inside of the Selfridge building in Birmingham has got some good shapes in it too.
This was taken looking up from the ground floor.
apts in raleigh only 1st and 2nd floor
paint for concrete floors
design own floor plan
wood floor protection
hot water in floor heating
slate look laminate flooring
Post a comment
| HOME |